Our Head Office Marketing department are looking for a confident, driven and analytical individual to join their Strategy and Brand Development team. You will be a fundamental part of the team providing customer insights for the advertising department and working closely with category management. Timely and accurate insights are crucial in ensuring that Lidl are customer centric and always relevant to our target audience. This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive and experienced individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Lead all consumer research, work alongside category management team for market data
- Set, track and analyse brand health KPIs (through our brand tracking agency and other external sources)
- Set, track and analyse KPIs for marketing strategy and campaigns
- Track and analyse performance of campaigns, against KPIs, and feed into post-campaign analysis
- Analyse performance of competitor campaigns, feeding this into future campaign recommendations
- Providing input for advertising cost-effectiveness analyses (econometrics) alongside the Media team
- Lead and manage bespoke qualitative and quantitative research, including the interpretation of data and research groups, neuro-qual and eye-tracking
- Manage relationship with all brand and marketing research agencies, including retained brand tracking agency
- Develop and maintain relationships with creative and media agency strategic leads
- Help create insight-led marketing briefs
- Manage UK insight budget
What you'll need
- Existing knowledge and experience of conducting Market Research and familiar using brand tracking tools
- Competence to lead and take active ownership of tasks and projects
- Highly organised with an ability to manage own workload, prioritise conflicting deadlines and manage risk
- Excellent communication and presenting skills with a keen eye to detail
- Quick to learn new ideas and concepts
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident working with numbers and large data sets to conduct analysis and present findings
- Ability to independently create questionnaires with our partner agencies and/or using self service survey tools
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal senior stakeholder and external agencies
- Experience in managing agency / supplier relationships
- Retail industry experience is beneficial, ideally within the grocery sector
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £42,000 - £53,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an instore discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.