The role holder will be able to:
- Interpret Basel and regulatory text into detailed requirements from a process and systems perspective, focused on RWA calculation uplifts and data requirements
- Facilitate workshops with varied stakeholder and user groups to agree on the requirements and solution design
- Undertake detailed data analysis and identify incremental data requirements and help identify solutions
- Be able to translate complex requirements and processes into simple and understandable documentation
- Day to day running of requirement management systems, change control and document standards
- Deliver detailed design documentation mapping out the end to end solution
- The role has been created to support the Global Finance Change Basel 3 Reform initiative, and will also support other regulatory change
- The jobholder will have to work closely with 'virtual' teams situated overseas in multiple locations; influencing, motivating and guiding where necessary.
- Good relationships with team members/Group/Regional/Finance Teams/Risk Teams/IT are essential.
- Consistently apply Group Strategy/standards making optimum use of Group resources.
The jobholder is responsible for the completion of assigned tasks, thorough follow-up through of change delivery. Also has the responsibility to lead junior staff in their roles for analysis, design and implementation of design solutions to problems as they arise.Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
(For the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- Extensive experience in a Regulatory or Accounting focused role and able to operate in Finance, Risk and Technical environment.
- An understanding of the Group's operations, structure and Global Businesses.
- An understanding of product and customer groups monthly/daily reporting/processing requirements.
- An appreciation of the Group's Finance processes for internal and external reporting.
- Knowledge of how the offshore centres operate.
- Extensive experience and a solid understanding of process mapping and system tools to create processes.
- Extensive experience with Requirements Gathering and Documentation.
- An understanding of project management and preferably qualified (PRINCE 2 Practitioner or SIX SIGMA) together with the bank's current system development life cycle.
- Extensive experience with leading, presenting to and working with Senior Stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
Excellent communication skills across all media.