* Write well designed efficient code by using the best software development practices (PSR-12)
* Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
* Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers to deliver compelling user-facing products
* Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends
* Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
* Create and maintain software documentation
* Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites
* Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
* 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
* 2+ years of experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
* Demonstrated desire to learn new things
* Converting design mockups and prototypes into working code
* LAMP (PHP 7.2 and newer)
* Version control (Git)
What we are looking for:
* Helpful: Always looking for ways that you can help others.
* Curious: It is essential that you have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily, and life has a way of constantly raising the bar.
* Passionate: You get enormous satisfaction creating rock-solid lightweight, SEO and user-friendly builds.
* Detail-Orientated: Only pixel perfect will do.
Benefits to you
* Salary £40-50k doe
* Up to 25 days annual leave per year (starting at 20 days and incrementally increasing after three years' and five years' service)
* Workplace pension scheme
* Annual staff events
* Great fun team to be a part of
* Excellent career advancement opportunities
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful