IT Contracts Support Assistant, £140 pd, Manchester
Please note this contract role is inside IR-35.
Harvey Nash are proud to be recruiting for a reputable client based in Manchester City Centre who are currently looking for an IT Contracts Support Assistant to join their team.
The purpose for this role is to provide efficient administrative and support service to assist the management of contracts.
* Create and manage orders on P2P, liaise with legal, procurement and finance to resolve and invoice or order queries. Liaise with external and internal auditors and third parties as necessary.
* Create and manage international purchase orders following the manual order process. Liaise with finance to ensure the orders are received and processed for payment in the correct time frame.
* Support the software licence renewals process with stakeholders ensuring licence requirements are met
* Update the contract database, taking responsibility to ensure that accurate records are maintained using the procurement contract system
* Excellent knowledge of contract administration
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, web and internet technologies and email systems.
* Experience of using SAP to produce detailed reports on expenditure.
* Ability to manage and prioritise own work. Good organisational skills, and the ability to manage several significant support tasks at the same time within a professional office.
If you think you would be a good match, please apply