We are working with a Tier 1 retail bank to support the growth within their Internal Audit team. Located across the UK, this team has flexibility to hire remote talent with offices to best suit your needs.
In support of a recent acquisition, our client is looking for an Audit Manager to lead and execute on financial, operational, and procedural based audits within their insurance group.
With a focus on underwriting, claims management, reinsurance and regulations, this role will require an experienced auditor coming from the insurance sector to lead a team through risk and control-based audits. In addition, you will be required to lead the delivery, timelines, budget, and quality assessment and control.
- 7+ years Audit experience within the Insurance sector
- Experience working within Public Practice or Internal Audit environments
- Strong people management, leadership, and team development skills
- Experience of designing and implementing policies, procedures, and processes
- Experience with risk identification, assessments and controls monitoring
- SME experience within insurance understanding, reinsurance, claims management, or insurance regulations
If you are suitable for this vacancy, please contract Samantha Milliga.