Software Engineering Team LeaderReading£58-66k + Bonus + Package
An experienced hands-on Software Engineering Team Leader is required to join a dynamic young company to support the next stage of their expansion.
This is a newly created role where you'll help implement processes, expand the dev team, and help with key strategic decisions to ensure their success is maintained and built upon.
This role is ideally suited to someone who has maintained a degree of being hands-on technically for at least 20-30% of their time.
To be considered you'll need to demonstrate:-
- Experience working within a small, expanding software house where you've been hands-on in building a high performance development team
- Excellent programming knowledge such as C#, Java, C/C++
- A passion for development and a desire to be the very best
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academic background, ideally degree qualified
If this sounds like you and you're looking to start 2021 as a key member of a dynamic, rewarding and ambitious company, where you have the chance to really make an impact, then get in touch today for immediate consideration.