Reed are working with a successful Chartered Independent Financial Planning company based in Christchurch.
They are seeking a Financial Administrator to join their Christchurch team
As a Financial Administrator you will be working in a small friendly administration team, providing top quality administration support to the IFAs and their clients.
Good knowledge and experience gained from working within the Financial Services Industry is a must, together with an excellent working knowledge of platforms, particularly Standard Life Wrap, Novia Financial and OMW. Experience using Intelligent Office.
You will be liaising with clients, providers and colleagues on a daily basis so a high standard of communication skills at all levels, both written and oral, is essential.
You will be involved in a wide variety of tasks including:
· Dealing with client or provider queries promptly, via telephone and email
· Distribution of letters of authority and collating policy information from providers
· Fund performance analysis via FE Analytics and comparisons via Assureweb
· Maintaining client platform accounts, sale and subscribe, rebalancing and withdrawals and cash balances of Standard Life/Old Mutual Wealth
· Supporting the review process including assisting in the preparation of documentation ahead of client appointments
· General administration and servicing including processing death certificates and changes to client personal information
· Recommending improvements to administration processes to increase efficiency