Expanding international bank based in central London is looking for a meticulous and confident Compliance Advisory Officer to join their growing team. The purpose of the role it to assist the Compliance Advisory Manager to enhance a positive compliance culture across the bank by continuing to improve the overall compliance control environment and framework, identifying, assessing and monitoring compliance risks and updating policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities -
- Monitor and assist with the completion of the Annual Compliance Plan.
- Support the Compliance Advisory Manager to deliver the Annual Compliance Plan and other compliance- related projects as required.
- Assist in the continuing enhancement of the Bank's Compliance operations.
- Foster a positive working relationship with the Bank's stakeholders.
- Support the Compliance Advisory Manager in the continual evaluation and implementation of relevant Compliance policies, procedures and processes.
- Coordinate Compliance reporting both in the UK and Head Office.
- Support the identification, review and assessment of daily regulatory publications released by the UK regulators as applicable for the bank.
- Facilitate regulatory project(s) to completion as required.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following -
- 2-3 years working in a Compliance function in financial service organisations (ideally UK retail and corporate banking experience).
- Good working knowledge of the UK regulatory environment (PRA & FCA).
- Experience of drafting and implementing policies and procedures.
- Ability to collate information and draft reports for senior management.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.