Exciting opportunity for a PR Account Director to develop their PR career in the Corporate Communications team of a top award-wining PR agency in London, working on renowned global brands, across multiple sectors including legal, financial services, technology and professional services. The PR agency will reward the PR Account Director with generous salary above industry standard, plus great benefits including flexible working, extensive training, annual bonuses and loads of team socials!
The PR Account Director is a pivotal role in the agency and the successful candidate will have the chance to work on corporate communications and B2B PR campaigns for high profile, big brand name clients across a broad range of sectors!
The ideal candidate will have at least four / five years experience ideally gained in a PR agency working on corporate/B2B PR campaigns.
The successful PR Account Director will need to be a supremely confident communicator who can take ownership of client accounts, manage delivery of integrated corporate communications campaigns as well as lead, motivate and inspire junior members of the team. The PR Account Manager will also need to have a proven ability and hunger for new business development.
Key skills & Requirements:
* Highly creative with exceptional writing and campaign development skills
* Professional and confident communicator who can provide strategic counsel to clients
* Excellent press contacts across a broad range of media and tenacious media relations and networking skills
* Strong presentation skills and ability to be involved in successful new business pitches
* Digitally savvy, with solid understanding of how to harness the power of social media and digital marketing as part of an integrated PR campaign
* Manage, motivate and mentor junior team members
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PR Account Manager to join one of the leading London agencies to work on corporate PR campaigns for truly iconic household brand name clients across multiple sectors.
The agency has funky offices in London, provides excellent training and career development opportunities and a generous salary and benefits package.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.