About the job About Us
Friday Media Group is a business with an international scope, where our primary purpose remains the same, to bring people and businesses together in niche industries across the globe. We do this in 4 key areas: Marketplace Websites, Job Boards, E-Commerce brands and most recently, Web Services.
We are currently looking for a Digital Product Manager to join our Web Services team, working closely with our Automotive Division (Spidersnet) to deliver strategic products that will delight our customers.Location
This role will be part office, part remote (work from home). The Spidersnet office is currently located in Haywards Heath. We are in the process of moving our Head Office to a newly renovated prime location within Central Brighton, anticipated to open early Spring '21.Summary of Role
The Digital Product Manager for Spidersnet will work with the existing Product Team to deliver on the strategic vision for the business. We strive for our products to deliver indispensable value to our customers. You will use the experience you have acquired within a similar role to help influence this vision, crafting and delivering on the product roadmap and working with the wider business to ensure successful adoption of new product releases.
As a Product Manager, you'll work alongside our Data, Design and Development teams to conceive and develop innovative products and features that help us meet our ambitious growth plans for the business.
You will be the expert in the platform, our products, audience and buyers.
The successful candidate will have involvement with:
Skills we'd like you to possess:
- Leading and owning product roadmaps from discovery through to delivery
- Ensuring all discovery work is customer and data driven
- Observing and analysing current products - are customers getting value? Are they hitting obstacles?
- Researching new product/feature concepts in greater depth: What are the customer needs? What's it worth to a customer to have those needs solved?
- Planning/speccing out product requirements
- Producing and owning the timetable for getting new releases to market
- Thoroughly testing the product: is it intuitive, does it make life easy for the user? Does it solve the problem we set out to solve?
- Collecting feedback and analysing data after launch to inform later iterations of the product
- Experience of delivering beautiful digital products, in an agile environment
- Well versed in standard product strategy techniques including prioritisation, backlog management, writing product visions etc
- Proven experience of leading digital product development and/or proposition design is essential
- The ability to clearly articulate how and why product recommendations are of value to our customers and business
- A digital advocate who will actively seek ways to make Friday Media Group commercially successful
- Strong communicator, good at building relationships internally and externally to achieve positive outcomes
- Experience writing user stories and specifications for the development and technical teams
- Proven ability of balancing user insight with an organisation's strategic vision
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Membership to perkbox.com
- Remote working option
- Gym Membership
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
up to 45K per annum (DEO)