ECommerce Manager (Global, B2C / D2C) Attractive Base Salary + 30% bonus PotentialLocation:
Aylesbury, BuckinghamshireProduct Range:
Please note the products are non-technical (not IT related), this is a product range that sits in the creative sector Do you have a n entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to think creatively and confidently communicate ideas and bring them to life? The team do, so a likeminded individual is required... Amazon marketplace experience ESSENTIAL
A newly created role! An opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join a performing brand, develop and execute an ecommerce strategy across relevant etail channels and D2C on a global basis.
With full accountability for the 'Direct to Consumer' P&L you will demonstrate sales growth on a Global basis via the company's direct website which is currently UK and US. In addition you will support he brand with its planned growth across other International Markets. This growth compliments the existing sales team and will also work closely with an amazing marketing team.Key areas of the role:
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Growth strategy for direct website
- Manage Amazon across the global markets
- Manage the brand across other online channels (including partner sites)
- Manage brand pricing across online players to ensure compliance globally
- Work closely with Marketing Director and digital marketing team to secure content for continued ecommerce sales
- Regular calls with regional colleagues across APAC, India, Australia, US and Canada to ensure alignment
- Follow up and manage online counterfeit or copyright issues
We appreciate the market is very tough at the moment, please may we ask you only apply if you have the necessary skills and experience.
- Degree educated or equivalent qualification relative to this position
- 5 years ecommerce experience - strategic and implementation
- Consumer Products experience - B2C / D2C
- Direct experience/responsibility, not a pure agency relationship background
- A genuine passion for ecommerce and driving sales growth on online platforms
- Knowledge and experience of Amazon Vendor portal (highly desirable)
- Sales driven with strong forecasting skills together with an analytical / numerate mind-set
Keywords: eCommerce Manager, Online Manager, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce marketplace, eCommerce, online marketplace
Locations: Aylesbury, Thame, Leighton Buzzard, Tring, Wing, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, BuckinghamshirePrestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.