£16.80 p/h - Circa £15.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | Part-Time Contract | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC
A 50-bedded Chorley nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work part-time days on a permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work an average of 18 hours per week, which will be worked as 12 hours one week and 24 hours the next on flexible day shifts
* Competitive pay rates of £16.80 per hour, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £15,700 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
The successful RGN or RMN will play a key role in the management and delivery of resident care and in ensuring clinical records are updated and managed in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Ideally have previous experience in a UK care home setting or have a keen interest in working in older peoples' services
* Confident managing care and medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation