We are recruiting a highly technical and well organised Financial Accountant to join an established company based in central Nottingham. Within this role you will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly Group consolidation, weekly and monthly reporting and annual statutory accounts for a significant number of the group's entities.
This is a perfect move for a Practice trained finance professional looking to make their first move into Industry.Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA)
- Advanced FRS101/102 and IFRS knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
Salary & Working Hours
- Preparing monthly consolidation, including variance analysis, intercompany reconciliation and account balance reconciliations
- Producing weekly and monthly cash and net debt reporting
- Managing the statutory accounts for a large part of the Group's entities
- Managing the financial accounting for the Group
- Acting as a key point of contact for divisions on accounting queries and for external statutory surveys
- Providing support during the half year and year end audit process
- Identifying and making improvements in the consolidation and subsidiary accounts processes
Salary is £40,000 - £45,000p/a
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://jobs