We are offering a competitive salary and the potential for 44 days paid leave for a dedicated Support Manager to assist with the development of our brand within a specific region. This position is an excellent prospect for those wishing to further their careers. You must be willing to travel and a vehicle is supplied.
Immediate start available.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Vehicle Technician / Assistant Manager / MOT Tester or Workshop Controller looking to step up to the next level.
The ideal applicant will have hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry with excellent customer service skills, a desire to succeed with flexibility to provide cover at various branches within a specific region. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme, great training and promotional opportunities and excellent working practices.
Our Support Managers are responsible for:
* Promoting and maintaining the Company image, acting as a brand ambassador.
* Delivering outstanding customer service.
* Maximising volume to ensure profit and financial targets are met
* Co-ordinating and controlling the work of Autocentre staff, offering assistance and support as required
* Ensuring the security of stock and monies, being accountable for any losses
* Maintaining company house-keeping standards.
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 48 hours per week (phone number removed) Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)
* The Potential for up to 44 days paid leave (including bank holidays)
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent Bonus Structure
* Career Development Opportunities
* Training at our IMI approved Training Academies (Strood/Reading)
* Company Discount
* Childcare Vouchers
* NOW: Pension Scheme
Strictly No Agencies
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK