Do you have experience working within the financial service industry?
Are you interested in progression your career within pensions?
This full-time, permanent Pension Administrator role offer an exceptional salary, the flexibility to split your working week between home working and office based working and the chance to be a part of a genuinely inclusive and happy team environment.
- To process and check a range of general pensions case work, including, but not restricted to benefits estimates, transfers, retirements, commutation of benefits and the combining of benefits and ensuring that service level targets and deadlines are met in respect of these areas
- To respond to member correspondence relating to the work undertaken within the team, again ensuring that service level targets and deadlines are met in these areas
- To develop an understanding of current pensions regulation and overriding legislation, maintaining up-to-date knowledge
- Liaise with customers and third parties obtaining information in respect of the work undertaken
The person we're looking for:
- Practical working experience in an office administration role. Previous experience in the pension or financial services industry is essential.
- Proven ability to undertake detailed mathematical calculations accurately. Please note, the interview process may include numerical assessments
- Demonstrable ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- Previous work with internal database systems is desirable, experience with processes relevant to payroll and pension administration would be beneficial
- Previous experience and high capability of using the Microsoft Office packages (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to work independently when required whilst also being an effective team player
If you're interested in this Pension Administrator position, please don't hesitate to apply as the employer is looking to move extremely quickly.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age