£38,000 - £43,000
This business goes from strength to strength and as such are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This role will have both a technical and commercial business partnering side to it.
We are ideally looking for a qualified Accountant with post-qualification experience in a management accounting role. Part-qualified and qualified by experience candidates will also be considered if they can demonstrate the relevant skills and experience.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders & wider business
- Production of the monthly management accounts pack for business units and cost centres
- Delivering high quality accounts analysis, including variances and trends
- Report and analysis of capital expenditure and intercompany processing
- Support wider finance team on best practices
- Complete analysis requests for the business unit stakeholders and operational boards
- Monthly Reconciliation of key Balance sheets accounts
- Process improvements
- Review cost analysis to identify cost reductions
- Support annual audit process
Desired attributes and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA) with a minimum of 2 years' experience in an accounts production role.
- Able to business partner with non-finance people.
- Inquisitive nature with a logical, and analytical approach.
- Strong report production skills with clear communication of the results
- Experience of working within a multi-entity, high-volume business.
- Strong accounting systems, ERP and Excel skills.
Please apply now to be considered.