Private Client SolicitorSt AlbansSalary: Competitive (DOE)Desired Experience - 5 PQE
Our client is a highly respected regional firm with a large local presence. They are looking to bring in a Private Client Legal Executive for their top tier Private Client team.The Firm:
- Decades of experience giving quality advice to UK residents affected by legal troubles
- Offices located across the UK in major cities
- Specialist private client team that advises for clients all over the UK
- Offering the firm's individual clients expertise in all areas of private client work, ranging from trust and estate management through to contesting a will.
- Generating new clients through networking and word of mouth;
- Ensuring that client communication is proactive, professional and leads to satisfied clients; assisting with enquiries from clients, Solicitors and Estate Agents, whether on the telephone, in person or via email/web enquiries and taking ownership of any action required;
- To proactively identify and initiate additional complementary services to add value to the clients transaction.
- Good knowledge in a wide range of UK private client matters;
- Demonstrates excellent client service delivery and has the ability to work effectively with clients of different backgrounds, ages and with different requirements including 'business' clients and 'high net worth' individuals
- The candidate must demonstrate enthusiasm and experience/knowledge in business development, including building and maintaining strong client and referrer relationships.
- Critical illness cover
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days which will increase with length of service
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Ciaran Connolly
for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful