Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Nursery Manager?
Aquinas Education are recruiting for natural leaders, that are passionate about the way they lead to work in a beautiful school located a short walk from Holland Park, Kensington.
The Nursery has "a clear vision of wanting to promote self-confidence and positive attitudes. We want to develop the children's role as citizens of the world as well as their sense of community, ensuring equal opportunities in all aspects of school life."
The role would be Term-time only with working hours 7.30am- 4pm.
- Support and develop an enabling environment that is child-led, using both indoor and outdoor spaces effectively
- Support and encourage decisions effectively to ensure that toys, equipment and soft furnishings both indoors and outdoors support high quality practice and learning
- Be able to showcase high quality practice with regards to individual and group work with children, dealing with colleagues and parent issues as they arise
- To support and actively promote the safety, security and well-being of all children, colleagues and visitors.
- To be an ambassador for The Nursery Group and understand the role you play as a member of the management team in providing high levels of care and education.
- To support the financial sustainability of the setting, which will include marketing, show arounds, promoting events, managing waiting lists, open days and managing staff deployment effectively.
- To ensure excellent levels of customer service to all visitors.
- To have awareness of any legislation relating to your role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will be qualified to at least SVQ LEVEL 3 in Early Years and Education
- Ideally have 2 years or more experience in a senior role
- An advocate of change, you will be a positive role model, delivering every day with passion while putting children first always
- With the ability to inspire, motivate and engage your team, you will be able to build effective relationships with children, parents, colleagues and management alike
- A passion for early years education means you will keep yourself up to date, championing development and continuously improving yourself, your team and the children's experience
- A team player, ensuring day to day management is efficient and effective having sound knowledge of all Company policies, procedures and regulatory (SSSC/PVG etc) requirements are maintained at all times.
This role would suit an extremely organised, self-motivated, passionate person who thrives in a nursery environment. and is a great opportunity to make your mark and shape young minds through a fantastic early years' experience.
If interested in this role, please get in touch with Kristie at Aquinas to find out more!
***Aquinas Education made the move to London in the summer of 2016. Our aim was to create the same buzz in London as what we have in Nottingham. We know we are good at what we do and why we stand out. Our personal touch and the longevity we build with our schools goes along way and we sit here now with some fantastic relationships already built.
We work with schools across London and with our fantastic consultants continue to grow across the vibrant city. We even have our own 'Aquinas Trophy' which launched in 2017 with over 15 schools attending.
Our ethos is quite simple; we strongly promote ambition within schools and education environments. We want to promote the positive meaning of the phrase "to be ambitious".
Not only do we supply the highest quality teachers and support staff. we also give back to the schools offering a reward scheme. The Aquinas foundation offers continued support and also provides positive role models for children to aspire to be like