I am thrilled to be exclusively partnering with a market leading healthcare technology business on their search for an Operations Manager to oversee their mobile team.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and growth of their designated team which will include a dedicated group of healthcare professionals. This is a regional role where face to face meetings with your sites, customers and trusts will be a necessity. The role will require effective people and customer management as well as the ability to lead change across the function.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Management of a remote clinical team across the South of the UK
* Responsibility for people leadership and HR initiatives
* Account management and business development
* Leading on customer site meetings and reviews
* Regularly support internal departments such as resource planning and logistics
* Develop business performance and long-term strategic partnerships
* Ensure excellent governance and adherence to external regulatory standards
Key skills required:
* Previous experience leading, developing and growing a team remotely
* Previous multi-site management experience
* Experience managing contracts, customers and developing relationships
* Commercial experience and business acumen
* Experience managing HR related issues with your team
* Ability to meet and exceed targets
* Growth mind-set with a problem solving approach
* Proven experience leading on change initiatives
* Project Management skills
* Knowledge of the health, diagnostic imaging or clinical technology industry
* Healthcare industry experience
This is a remote role that will be home-based with travel to local sites (between Northampton and London). Hours of work are 40 hours per week (Monday - Sunday).
This role is suitable for people managers from all backgrounds and sectors so please feel free to reach out to me directly for further information: (url removed).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age