£45,000 - £50,000 p/a + Benefits | 40 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home
A leading care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Clinical Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Aylesbury.
Details of this Clinical Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract working 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
* A comprehensive induction plus excellent learning and development prospects
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse position will be:
* NMC Registered Nurse Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
* Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation