Are you a Care Team Leader looking for a temporary position? Would you like the flexibility to work around your own availability?
Hands on Healthcare are currently recruiting for Care Team Leaders on a temporary basis to cover ad hoc shifts across services in North and West Yorkshire. As Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Care Assistants during each shift, ensuring that service users receive the highest standard of care possible.
To be considered for the role, you must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Previous experience as a Senior Care Assistant/ Team Leader
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
* Knowledge of a care setting and the needs of older people.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Medication trained
Main duties will involve:
* To lead and be responsible for the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Responsible for administering, recording and ordering medication, and ensuring any medication errors are responded to promptly and effectively
* Support the Deputy Manager when required
If you are interested in this position, and feel confident that you are able to meet the above criteria please apply today