Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN)
Elderly Nursing Home in Knottingley, West Yorkshire
£19.00 - £20.00 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Knottingley West Yorkshire.
Package for the Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN) but not limited to:
* £19.00 - £20.00 per hour
* Full or part time hours from 30 hours per week
* Day shifts
* Opportunities for training and development
* Career progression
Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN) requirements:
* RGN, RMN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise