£55,000 per annum + Bonus (equates to NHS Band 8b) | Full Time | Days | Great Benefits | Good CQC Rating |
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care is required to lead my client's 30+ bed, elderly and dementia nursing home in Honiton. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as Home Manager for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract on days
• A great annual salary of £55,000 plus bonus
• Discounts on high street fashion stores, entertainment and food and drink
• Training and ongoing learning and development
• Free uniform, training and DBS check
As Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn't compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation