A well-established and growing firm of Solicitors based in Liverpool, who offers a full suite of Legal Services is looking for an experienced Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be dedicated and motivated with a desire to deliver. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will be responsible for managing the daily activity as well as ensuring the team delivers first class service to the areas of the business they support.
Main duties include:
* Prioritising workloads to ensure targets are delivered
* Managing system and process changes effectively
* KPI reporting and key task management
* Advising as required on cases to clients, other departments and relevant third parties
* Training and staff development including conducting one to one's and appraisals
* Ensuring that allocated cases are appropriately assessed, managed and conducted in a proactive and commercially-focused manner.
* Ensuring the progression of all cases in the team up to the point of settlement or issue
To be considered for this opportunity you will have previous experience in a similar role along with being an inspirational leader. Significant experience of handling claims with litigation and trial experience is a must, whilst also having good knowledge of case management systems.
If you have previous supervisory or management experience within a legal setting, along with excellent time management skills, please apply today!
Purchasing Professionals is an Independent Recruitment Company specialising in all Head Office vacancies including Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, HR, Procurement, Operations, Logistics, Legal, Property, E-Commerce, IT, Customer Services, Marketing, Commercial and Business Support, from Trainee to Director level