Lincoln, Full time, Permanent
Please contact us for salary details
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is an exciting opportunity to join our established and highly reputable Lincoln based client, who is looking to appoint a Finance Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will have overall responsibility for the efficient running of a busy Finance Department, including being accountable for the day-to-day management of a team of 11 including Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Nominal Ledger (including Payroll).
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Preparation of management and reporting schedules
* Preparation of statutory accounts, VAT returns, detailed sales analysis and forecasts and regulatory submissions
* Provision of high quality, professional and responsible financial analysis, insight and decision making to support the Directors and management team
* Production of detailed annual budgets
* Supervision of month payroll
* Preparation of year end statutory accounting packs as well as annual reports
* Identifying and implementing improvements within the finance department
* Assist with other aspects of administration as instructed by the Finance Director when required
An ideal candidate for the position of Finance Manager, will possess a minimum of three years relevant finance experience, ideally at supervisory level. They will also need to demonstrate experience of consolidation accounting.
A finance qualification CIMA / ACCA is essential for this role.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, excellent leadership abilities and be confident but personable in their manner.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency