Are you an experienced Mortgage Advisor looking to join an up and coming mortgage brokerage in Hertfordshire, whereby you will receive around 20 to 30 leads per month?
As a Mortgage Advisor within this firm, you will benefit from their existing relationships with estate agency introducers (which continues to grow further), that consistently refer quality mortgage leads, that should be capable of achieving 1 in 3 conversion.
Typically, their clients have average mortgages of £400,000.
As a relatively new business, they have flexibility and adaptability for you either to be a Mortgage & Protection Advisor, Mortgage Advisor or Protection Advisor.
Mortgage Advisor requirements
* Must have minimum 12 months' current experience as a Mortgage Advisor, with CAS status
* Must have experience of responding to leads quickly
* Must provide good customer service that encourages organic referrals
This mortgage brokerage that was established in January 2020 has fought against adversity and is proving to be successful with genuine growth plans. They have acquired introducer relationships that are generating good levels of leads and have excellent client service which generates regular personal referrals.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
* Self-employed role with OTE of £50,000+
* For the right individual, a debatable draw may be considered
* Working from home, with opportunity to visit local estate agency offices
* Normal working hours with flexibility to cover some Saturdays to respond / acknowledge client queries
* Croxley Green / Rickmansworth
* North West London
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst FM TOP JOBS LTD uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by FM TOP JOBS LTD for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information