Reed are working on a full-time permanent vacancy for a Senior AML assistant to join a well-known legal firm based in Edinburgh.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they are going through a period of rapid growth and this newly created role will be vital to ensure AML compliance across the firm.
- Managing firm AML workload
- Educate fee earners and staff members on AML protocol
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of firm AML processes
- Keeping AML policies and procedures in line with current guidelines
- Preparation of reports for finance function for compliance and audit purposes
- Processing fees and credit notes
- Liaising with fee earners, partners, and finance function to ensure compliance with all regulations is tight.
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody with solid AML knowledge with plenty opportunity for progression as the firm continues to grow.
If you want to find out more about this opportunity, then please contact Yasmin on
Alternatively, submit you CV by clicking apply!