Chemistry Teacher - Sutton - September 2021
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Chemistry Teacher to take up a position within one of our partner schools in Sutton. You will be joining a strong, friendly, hard-working and supportive school community.
The school welcome new ideas and innovation and are looking to appoint a creative Chemistry Teacher who is committed to the school's ongoing drive to raise their already excellent standards even further.
Current Trainee Chemistry Teachers looking for a NQT role and Chemistry Teachers who have additional teaching experience are both encouraged to apply for this Chemistry Teacher role.What can the school offer you in this Chemistry Teacher role?
What the school are looking for in this Chemistry Teacher role:
- MPS Outer London (£29,915 - £41,136) - (London Borough of Sutton)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021
- Outstanding exam results across the school at GCSE and A-Level
- A friendly and welcoming Science department with an experienced HOD
- An enriched Science Curriculum with opportunities for students to extend their learning through guest speakers visiting the school and university summer schemes
- Motivated students with a high number progressing on to Russell Group and Oxbridge Universities
- A supportive school culture where exam results do not come at the cost of student welfare and wellbeing.
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE, SCITT or Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An enthusiastic and motivated Chemistry Teacher
- A Chemistry Teacher who has the commitment to provide outstanding learning opportunities to all young people
- An innovative Chemistry Teacher with a relentless drive and determination
- A Chemistry Teacher who enjoys taking on pastoral responsibilities and is excited to be a Form Tutor
If you feel that you have the required qualifications, skills and enthusiasm to excel in this Chemistry Teacher role and are excited by the prospect of joining this school, we want to hear from you today! Click 'Apply' and submit an up-to-date CV with Covering Letter.
Should your application be deemed suitable, you will be contacted by one of the team at Ribbons & Reeves who will discuss your application and the next steps with you.Chemistry Teacher | Sutton - September 2021