Our client, a global leader in their field of experience is looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their established team in a busy office environment in Doncaster. The Account Manager will manage and develop a variety of customer accounts, ensuring that they receive a first-class service.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to establish themselves in the role long-term. The position would suit candidates with experience working in an Account Management, Customer Service or Sales role in a regulated environment such as education, financial or legal services.
In return, the company is offering the successful candidate a generous pension scheme (8% employer contribution) and holiday entitlement of 22 days plus bank holidays with the opportunity to earn an extra days' holiday with each year of service up to a max of 25.
Monday - Friday - 8:30am - 5:30pm (40 hours)ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE PROFILE
ACCOUNT MANAGER PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Building a positive rapport and long-lasting relationships
- Providing assistance with queries
- Generate new business by cross selling and up selling
- Developing greater business opportunities through excellent product knowledge
- Review spend on a regular basis in order to identify trends where spend may be falling
- Processing orders and invoicing
- Completing and collating paperwork
- To undertake visits to customers on occasion
- Experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Sales
- Experience in a regulated industry would also be beneficial
- Good influencing and relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Professional communication skills - written and verbal
- GCSE English minimum Grade C
- Computer literate - ability to use Microsoft office and database systems
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
KEYWORDS: Account Management, Customer Service, Sales