Colchester Borough Homes are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their small but busy Finance Team.
Salary: £28,465 - £34,213 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Full time, 37 hours per week
Finance Business Partner - The Role:
As part of the team, you will report into Head of Finance and working with many stakeholders in the company as well as the Council.
You will have:
- Experience in budget management
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in drafting monthly management accounts
Desirable, if you have:
- Experience in drafting statutory accounts; or
- Experience in Capital Finance
- Currently studying towards a chartered qualification
You will be:
- Flexible in your approach to work
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Ability to embrace change and to contribute to efficient ways of working
- Committed to providing an excellent service to our customers
Application closing date: 15/01/2021
To apply for this new Finance Business Partner opportunity, please click 'Apply' now to be redirected to our website.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are signed up to the Disability Confident employer scheme. We welcome applicants from a diversity of backgrounds and from all sections of the community