Page Personnel Finance are expanding across the UK and want to speak with ambitious, experienced recruiters looking to join a high growth business who have previous experience specifically within experience within the Finance market
Page Personnel are a well-established division of the market leading recruitment company PageGroup. We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
Page Personnel Finance recruit part qualified accountants and transactional finance candidates across permanent, temporary, and contract roles for a range of organisations -from blue chip multinationals to SMEs.
If you are an experienced recruiter with knowledge within the Finance market and are interested in joining us on this journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities in terms of career progression and personal development.
In return we will offer attractive salaries, a generous and clearly structured commission scheme and impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee clear promotion targets and fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results.
What you will find here is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams is underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high-performance ethos, where we put people and team work first. We're immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA.
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020 Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
Race at Work Charter signatory
Valuable 500 company
Disability Confident Employer
As a Page Personnel Finance Recruitment Consultant in St. Albans, you will have the best in class tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by on-going learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career.
Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development, and account management skills are required.
You will need to possess the following skills for the position of Finance recruitment consultant:
· A proven track record in recruitment, with previous proven recruitment experience , ideally in the Finance sector with specific experience in Finance recruitment consultancy
· Experience in managing a team or business area with a clear track record of delivery
· Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
· Solid industry knowledge
· A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
· Strong relationship building skills
· Drive to be an expert in your field
· Team player who really drives and promotes our company values
Competitive base/ clear ote based on experience
· MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
· Unlimited career progression potential
· Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including the Vitality reward scheme
· Company Pension Scheme
· Life Insurance
· Season Ticket Loans
· Childcare Vouchers
· Employee Assistance Plan
· MyDiscounts Scheme
· Cycle-to-Work Scheme
· Gym Membership Discounts
· Charitable Giving Scheme
· 31 days holiday including bank holidays