Think Accountancy and Finance have an exciting role for a Qualified Practice Accountant to join a small but growing Chartered Practice in St Albans. This practice is recently established and pride themselves on being a forward-thinking company with a hands-on approach with all their clients.
Our client is seeking a fully qualified ACA or ACCA accountant but would also consider a QBE with at least 4 years experience in a Practice. This truly is a great experience for someone to join a practice who are continuing to grow and which will be an exciting journey to be part of as you play a part to shape the future of the firm. There is a potential route to partnership for the right individual.
Duties will include:
- Providing tailored finance solution for clients
- Developing excellent knowledge of your clients and understanding the needs of their business.
- Preparation of year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships
- Corporate tax and filing tax returns
- VAT returns
- Personal Tax returns
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Cash flow
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Be the first point of contact for all clients, ensuring all questions and queries are responded to in a timely manner
The successful candidate will be capable of building excellent relationships with clients and learning about their business. You will be confident with people as well as motivated and demonstrate a good track record in statutory accounting within a practice role. It is essential that you are willing to get in involved in all areas of the business. A fantastic opportunity not to be missed.
Think Accountancy and Finance is the finance division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independent recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Finance Admin, Part Qualified Finance, Qualified Finance, Credit Control and Bookkeepers.