We are looking for a digital marketing executive to work within our growing business.
Fuel Proof is a global leader in the fuel storage and handling industry. Sectors we work within include, Aviation, Agriculture, Construction, Forestry and Haulage to name a few.
Your roll will be but not limited to;
* Web site development
* Create Google Ad campaigns
* Conduct regular website audits to ensure all content is relevant.
* Update product images
* Create social Media Marketing campaigns (Facebook / Twitter)
* Organise and create a Marketing Strategy
* Research topics that are relevant and newsworthy to our customer base.
* Proofreading copy to a high standard.
* Develop content and manage social media activity across a range of platforms e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, ensuring posts are audience specific and consistent with the company's values.
* Develop and send email campaigns to increase traffic to our website and drive enquiries.
* Improve and develop internal documentation such as quotations and brochures.
* Strong IT skills
* Degree in marketing or similar (portfolio of work)
* Strong communicator both written and verbal
* Able to work in fast-paced environment
* Organised and attention to detail
* Well versed in all social media channels.
* Ability to research topics relevant to specific audiences.
* Create strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
* Self-motivated, can work independently, efficiently and with minimal supervision.
* Excellent spelling, grammar and verbal communication skills.
* Passionate about marketing; evidence to show previous success.
You must be driven and hungry to succeed with a proven track record.
Emailed CV and refrences required