Service Manager - Lincolnshire - 40,000 / 45,000
Due to expansion ALH Recruitment are recruiting for a Service Manager with immediate effect for our client based closed to Navenby, in Lincolnshire.
Reporting directly into the Service Director, the successful candidate will be confident, exceptionally organised and possess a very 'hands on' approach to their role within this growing business.
Job Title: Service Manager
Reports to: Service Director
Job Overview: A key operational role to ensure sustainable business growth occurs. You will work cross-functionally with different areas of the business which are primarily managers, engineers, stores/manufacturing, and customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Ensuring an excellent service delivery is achieved for both regional & key account customers
* Ensuring customer SLA's and KPI's are met
* Ensuring 'turn around' times on jobs are kept within agreed SLA's
* Ensuring AWR's meet customer spend criteria thresholds
* Ensuring customer communication is maintained throughout
* Be the internal voice of the customer
* Ensuring 'Safety Absolutes' are being followed
* Ensuring correct plant/equipment is hired so engineers can perform their duties safely
* Ensuring engineers are as productive and effective as possible
* Ensuring adequate resource is available to achieve required results
* Ensuring 'AWR's are actioned within agreed time frames
* Ensuring monthly regional targets are achieved
* Ensuring there is a focus on 'aged' jobs
* Ensuring 'non-productive' spend is approved prior to expense; and within approval limits
* Ensuring 'Van Stock' and 'Container Stock' procedures are adhered to and stock replenished
* Ensuring end to end efficiencies are identified and leverage applied to deliver
* Ensuring all propositions made to the customer are commercially viable and sustainable
* Daily, weekly, monthly targets
* Ensuring daily update of systems for clear visibility
* Engineer data quality and/or data issues / action plans
* Warranty / call back / non-productive activities / action plans
Experience and knowledge in an engineering environment is essential.
Experience in leading a Service Team in a similar environment would be a distinct advantage.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this role please apply below