Become an Accountant and gain the industry required skills employers are looking for.Earn the qualifications you need to launch a new career in the finance sector.
- No previous experience in Finance required
- Guaranteed interviews
- Employer led qualifications
- Virtual learning and online qualification
Whether you are seeking an entirely new vocation in accountancy or looking to advance in your existing career, The Training Room can help you achieve the industry leading AAT qualifications you need to become a qualified Accountant.
We will support you in building a solid understanding of everything from Advanced Bookkeeping and Management Accounting to Spreadsheets for Accounting and Indirect Tax, giving you the essential skills required to pursue more varied and rewarding opportunities.
You will benefit from unrivalled career support for 3 years during which we guarantee interviews for suitable and available roles and work with you to maintain steady progress on your career path.
Our course is AAT accredited and employer led, meaning the qualifications you will achieve are the skills employers are looking for in prospective candidates.
As a qualified Accountant you will have achieved:AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Unit 1: Bookkeeping Transactions
- Unit 2: Bookkeeping Controls
- Unit 3: Elements of Costing
- Unit 4: Work Effectively in Finance
- Unit 5: Using Accounting Software
- Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping
- Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation
- Unit 3: Management Accounting: Costing
- Unit 4: Indirect Tax
- Unit 5: Ethics for Accountants
- Unit 6: Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Unit 1: The Importance of Cash
- Unit 2: Preparing a Cash Budget
- Unit 3: Controlling Cash Flows and Evaluating Performance
- Unit 4: Improving Cash Flow Using Debtor Management
More information on this life changing career opportunity is available upon request.Apply now to find out more.
- Unit 1: An Introduction to Budgeting
- Unit 2: Preparing Operational Budgets
- Unit 3: Cash Flow Forecasting
- Unit 4: Budgets as a Control Mechanism