Food Hygiene Manager Job Description: Hygiene Managers are responsible for supporting good Health and Safety practices within the Food Manufacturing process, through the development of the cleaning processes and equipment used, and training provided. Daily activities can include identifying potential areas of risk, providing training to food handlers and ensuring they are in good enough health to work around food, ensuring all food health and safety regulations are adhered to, and responding to complaints regarding potential food hygiene matters.
* Oversee factory cleanliness and swabbing results
* Ensure agreed procedures and documentation are being followed
* Ensure accurate and timely reporting of any hygiene or food safety issues to the Technical Manager
* Maintain & update the site hygiene manual
* Responsibility for the management of all hygiene team members
* Carry out necessary training and regular performance reviews
* Level 3 HACCP and Level 3 Food Safety & Hygiene are both highly desirable