Social Media Executive required native French or German speaking, with fluent English as second language to support the social media function and coordinate the program rollout into these countries. This role will encompass all social media channels in these territories, so you will have a proven background in most social media platforms. Although remote working at first you will attend the office near Eastbourne at least 3 days per week when normal operations resume, therefore ideally you should be based within I hours commute of this location.Main responsibilities
- Day-to-day overseeing of all social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Respond to all comments and DMs on posts across platforms in a timely manner.
- Schedule posts using Agora Pulse software and edit content using Adobe suite tools.
- Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms.
- Form and maintain relationships with engineers across the social media platforms, in order to source quality UGC as well as building local industry knowledge.
- Undertake audience research on an ongoing basis to drive understanding of followers.
- Monitor, track and analyse performance on social media platforms, to maintain an understanding of ways performance can be improved.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activity.
- Mother tongue French or German with fluent English as second language.
- At least 2 years' demonstrable success in a digital marketing role.
- Ability to maximise social media impact across different platforms through understanding of algorithms and boosted media.
- Excellent team working/collaboration skills and creatively minded.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- The ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite, particularly Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting social insights
- Experience using Agora Pulse or similar social media scheduling software
- Previous experience in a B2B led business