Clinical Team Leader (CTL)Up to £44,785 per annumKenton, HA3 7AE29/01/2021
We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (CTL)
who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week, based at Cygnet Lodge Kenton in North West London, our high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for women.Cygnet Lodge Kenton
, in North-West London, is a female high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service that provides a care pathway for service users who are preparing to step down to community living. Our service provides a high level of support and uses a recovery focused model.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.Your day-to-day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary:
- Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
- Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
- Participate in the manager's on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward based staff, outside of normal working hours.
- Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
- Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
- Take a lead role in working with the multi-disciplinary team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
- Participate in training and development of staff.
- Follow and ensure others implement Cygnet Health Care Policy and Procedures and maintain level of service, which meets the standard for the hospital
Hourly Rate £15.76 - £20.15 Per Hour (Depending on experience)
£35,028 - £44,785 Per Annum (DoE)Benefits:
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 & latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Dedication to empower & support service user independence
- Experience working on an Autism and Mental Health Ward
- Compassion, integrity, honesty and resilience
- Nurses with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment.
- Able to deputise in the absence of the ward manager
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Lodge Kenton, in North-West London, is a female high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service that provides a care pathway for service users who are preparing to step down to community living. Our service provides a high level of support and uses a recovery focused model.
Cygnet Lodge Kenton provides treatment for women experiencing complex mental illness, personality disorder or mild eating disorders. The service helps them to re-establish and develop the skills they need to progress. We are able to support up to 15 women who may have a range of mental health difficulties.
Some service users may have been referred to us from personality disorder services, low secure services, or from acute wards. The purpose of Cygnet Lodge Kenton is to bridge the gap between a hospital stay and the community.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Job Description Cygnet_CTL_job_description.pdf