Bonfire Engineering Recruitment is retained in the recruitment of an EC&I Team Manager for its established and growing projects focussed engineering client in Derbyshire, UK.
Reporting to the Head of engineering you will be empowered to take ownership of the electrical engineering function inclusive of electrical design, controls and instrumentation with a view to creating and refining a strategy of evolving the standard and bespoke product ranges into a consistent world-class standard.
This significant hands on role will allow you to lead, mentor and develop your design team of electrical, controls and instrumentation functions deliver on time, each time for the variety of scalable projects of the growing organisations product range(s)
The preferred candidate is expected to:
* Be a qualified electrical engineer with at least 10 years demonstrable working experience in a projects design environment
* Have demonstrable working experience of significant electrical design across plant systems & equipment
* Have strong leadership qualities focussed on team management, development and getting the best out of own team and other departments.
* Have a strategic thought process to ensure the challenges of managing workload of multiple projects is successfully achieved.
* Strong communication skills and capable of pro-actively liaising across multiple seniority levels and departments internally and externally
* Want a career in a growing company where investment in personal development and career trajectory is important
Our client offers a significant rewards path and incredible working environment to allow the successful candidate flourish and develop their electrically focussed team.
Should you have this background and wish to learn more please apply via the webpage ensuring to attach a copy of your most up-to-date CV in the first instance