My Client a leading Technology company are currently looking for a specialist Interim IT Sourcing Manager. The IT Sourcing Manager will report into the Head of IT Procurement helping internal stakeholders gain best value from their IT contract portfolio. You will join the current team in delivering strategic and tactical IT procurement projects in IT categories with an emphasis on Infrastructure & Datacentre Spends.
You will work closely with the CTO & Head of IT Procurement to run tendering processes, IT contract negotiations and with ongoing vendor management. You will get immediately involved in projects that are currently running and must be able to manage procurement projects to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to see a diverse set of projects and experience technology, sourcing and procurement in a very interesting sector.
The role will be based from home, working GMT+1 hours.Skills required:
- IT sourcing and procurement experience, across the categories of Infrastructure & Datacentre
- Building relationships with key divisions and individuals to ascertain and understand stakeholder, business and customer requirements, strategy, challenges and opportunities.
- Experience of the project lifecycle, IT implementations and life in IT departments
- Experience of developing best practice governance, procedures and policies which protect the business from risk
- Fluent in English and French.
For more information about this exciting role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay to email@example.com quoting MB/7670.Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs
- Experience in the technology sector would be advantageous but not essential
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Excellent leadership and people management skills. The ability to coach and develop.
- Procurement technical skills including negotiation skills, contract drafting, drafting of relevant RfPs etc and use of category management techniques in setting category plans
- The ability to draw together requirements across multiple or individual business units and gain consensus on the procurement plan from the business
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills.