Clinical Team Leader (RMN/ RNLD)Up to £44,785 per annumHarrow, HA1 3JL29 January 2021
We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (CTL)
who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week, based at Cygnet Harrow in Middlesex,
our Acute Inpatient Mental Health and Autisim service.Cygnet Hospital Harrow
provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day. Your day-to-day...
• Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
• Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
• Participate in the manager's on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward based staff, outside of normal working hours.
• Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
• Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
• Take a lead role in working with the multi-disciplinary team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
• Participate in training and development of staff.
• Follow and ensure others implement Cygnet Health Care Policy and Procedures and maintain level of service, which meets the standard for the hospitalWhy Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary:
- Hourly Rate £15.76 - £17.52 Per Hour (Depending on experience)
- £35,028 - £44,785 Per Annum (DoE)
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN or RNLD
with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
• The ability to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 & latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Dedication to empower & support service user independenceDesirable:
• Experience working on an Autism and Mental Health Ward
• Compassion, integrity, honesty and resilience
• Nurses with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment.
• Able to deputise in the absence of the ward manager
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Location Information:Cygnet Hospital Harrow
offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Our acute in-patient psychiatric services offer assessment, diagnosis and treatment for both men and women with a wide range of psychological and emotional problems, including those who are detained under the Mental Health Act.Services at Cygnet Hospital Harrow
- Byron Ward - Acute service
- Springs Unit - Low Secure service for men with mental health needs and a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder
- Springs Centre - Highly specialised service for men with mental health needs and a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder
- Springs Wing - Highly specialised service for men with mental health needs and a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder
At Cygnet Harrow
, we have fantastic travel links into central London.
We also host a yearly Staff Award ceremony held at Harrow school (black tie event).
CQC overall rating is 'Good' What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Featuring high staffing levels to support people in their recovery, the service aims to help people stabilise with appropriate support and return them to the community or the least restrictive environment for them as quickly as possible.
The hospital provides top-class facilities for all service users including single en-suite bedrooms, a fully-equipped gym, an occupational therapy service, social spaces and extensive private grounds.This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Job Description JD_CTL_Harrow.pdf