We are looking for a newly qualified, or soon to be, Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Fountains.Cygnet Fountains
is a 32 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.Your programme includes...
- Support from Cygnet's Preceptorship Development Manager
- Minimum two shifts per week working with your nominated preceptor
- Preceptee supernumery 1st week on ward
- Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
- Clinical supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Managerial supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Preceptee Group Meetings on site and across the Cygnet group
- Certificate and letter of completion
- Excellent training opportunities
An action plan will then be created by you and your preceptor for the following six months to enhance identified strengths and address areas of development, taking you to your first annual appraisal.Your Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, including clinical direction meetings, training , case study reviews audit, and improve quality
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations and deliver them at CTRM meetings
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
You...A newly qualified, or soon to be, RMN/RNLD - you'll have...Essential:
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Knowledge on behavioural interventions
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply.
Job Description RMN_RNLD.doc