We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (CLT) who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week at Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke.
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day. Your day-to-day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
An annual salary of up to £42,083 plus enhancements. Please see below breakdown of how enhancements are calculated:
- 10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
- 20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
- 30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
- 66% of basic rate for bank holidays
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Relocation packages
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks.
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
- At least two years' experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
The hospital has more than 16 acres of landscaped grounds and overlooks the Bristol Channel. This beachside location, just outside Weston-super-Mare, helps us provide a quiet, peaceful and therapeutic environment which can offer service users a broad range of therapies including CAT, CBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR & DBT.
The hospital provides 58 inpatient beds within a low secure setting, including a male PICU within the same secure perimeter. All bedrooms are single, with en-suite bathrooms, and each of the four wards has its own garden or terrace. There is a fully equipped gym and activities suite.Services at Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke is rated 'Good' by the CQC.What next?
- Nash Ward - Male Psychiatric Intensive Care, accepting emergency crisis admissions.
- Sandford Ward - Female Acute Inpatient Service, accepting emergency admissions.
- Milton Ward - Female Low Secure Service, supported by DBT, CAT and CBT interventions with an additional drug and alcohol service.
- Knightstone Ward - Female Specialist Personality Disorder Service, supported by DBT and other therapy models to empower service users to make positive changes.
- Cygnet Lodge Kewstoke - Female High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation.
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Job Description Clinical_Team_Leader_Job_Description.doc