Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Partner with Milk Education to find your perfect supply role this term!
Salary / Rate: £60 - £75
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
I am working with a number of Primary Schools based in Newcastle to recruit experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistants to start once schools re-open after lock-down. They would like the candidates to be confident leading small groups independently and have a knowledge of Phonics programs.
* You will be a Teaching Assistant in across KS1 and KS2 classes, supporting the class Teacher
* As Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for taking small groups of children to support with group and 1-2-1 support with English, reading
* As the Teaching Assistant in the class, you will support a small group of SEN pupils with phonics sessions
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous experience supporting Primary aged pupils
* You must have Phonics experience
* Previous experience supporting within a school environment or similar in the last 12 months
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North East. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Andy on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below