International manufacturing business and recognised brand seeks a Legal & Compliance Support ManagerResponsibilities
Reporting to the Legal Director you will take responsibility for Compliance and sustainability reporting whilst assisting him with a broad mix of legal work supporting the UK business.
We are looking for:
- You will support the business when controlling budget, allocating resources, managing projects, and delivering the UK Sustainability plan. This will include the collation of information and reporting to Group HQ on a periodic basis.
- Support the Legal Director on a broad range of commercial legal issues which may include commercial contracts, property, litigation, advertising, data protection, product liability, and intellectual property.
- You must be a qualified solicitor or barrister with some experience in legal compliance and sustainable reporting or a compliance professional.
- You will also ideally possess experience in company commercial law and contracts.
- In-house experience is a benefit, particularly in manufacturing.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build relationships is key.
- Pragmatic approach with enthusiasm to manage a varied caseload.
- Flexible approach to work and able to work within a pressurised environment.
- Ability to organise workload and be self-motivated to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Flexibility to travel as and when required (in future).
- European language skills would be a benefit but not essential
If you are interested in this Legal & Compliance position, please apply now
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.