Copywriter / Content Manager
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a fast growing family run business in Poole in recruiting for a Content Manager / Copywriter. This is an exciting role offering great long term development in a rewarding and exciting workplace.
The successful Content Manager will be responsible for managing the production of production of quality, formulaic, b2b-led content for marketing collateral, such as product and email marketing copy, to sell products as effectively as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating copy and content for all product and marketing collateral based on briefs passed through from trading team.
- Managing and applying the formula used to create benefit driven b2b copy that aligns with AIDA principles and is crawl friendly.
- Researching legislation and product benefits to create authoritative and informative copy that sells our products more effectively than our competitors.
- Proactively identifying and re-merchandising poor performing products and pages to improve conversion rates, in conjunction with direction from Trading Managers.
- Writing effective email and printed direct marketing copy and developing rules based on previous successful sends/campaigns, for up to 30 campaigns per week.
- Liaising with design teams to proactively improving product photography.
- Diligent proofing and content sign-off of marketing content to ensure it is completely error free.
- Improving on page SEO metrics with keyword rich, crawl friendly copy in conjunction with search marketing team.
- Working with Digital Marketing team to test and improve ad and ecommerce content, including custom product page content and automated/service email content.
- Testing effectiveness of messaging and developing internal rules and guidelines for optimising all types of marketing content.
- Mentoring junior content staff as well as performance and personnel management of content team.
* Previous experience producing physical product content and improving results
* Digital marketing experience and ability to create copy for a b2b audience
* Good general e-commerce experience
* Highly detailed and able to take pride in the quality of work
Salary & Benefits:
* £28 - 33,000 per annum
* Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
* Discounted gym membership
* 21 days holiday + bank holidays
* Increasing holiday entitlement
* Free on-site parking
* Staff lunches and social events
* Further training opportunities supported
This Senior Copywriter / Content Manager role requires someone full time, so we unfortunately cannot consider any part time applicants.
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 crisis, all office staff are currently working from home. This Copywriter role is usually office based but to begin with, this role will be home based, 5 days a week. All training will be carried out remotely with support from the hiring manager and the wider team.
If you are interested in this Content Manager role, please click on 'Apply Now'.
Alternatively, to see our other vacancies, please visit our website