A large Fleet solutions company are currently seeking an experienced Bodyshop Supervisor / Team Leader who has a background in bodyshop and has a good work ethic based in the Bedford area.
Seeking a candidate with dealership, refurb or accident repair experience, this role offers immediate work for a Bodyshop Supervisor / Team Leader
This position is for a large Fleet Management Group who have excellent Career growth potential and have 5 large sites across the UK, they are currently recruiting for a Bodyshop Supervisor / Team Leader who can work within the Bodyshop to support the shop floor workers and report directly to the Bodyshop Manager.
Please see below skills required.
* Bodyshop Experience
* Supervisory or Team Leader experience
* Must be able to manage teams of Painters/Panel Beater and Preppers
* Be able to manage your time and workload efficiently
* Work well under pressure and to a high standard
* Have a friendly, professional attitude
* Maintain excellent attention to detail
This role offers invaluable, long-term experience working within a busy Fleet solutions company on a Dayshift.
This Dayshift is also looking to recruit the following trades, so if you know anyone please get in touch
* Panel Beater's
* Strip Fitter's
* Smart Repairer's
If this position is of interest to you please contact Chris at HP4 Recruitment or submit your CV as directed