Play your part in supporting your local school community and keep young people safe. Change Education are recruiting to Test Assistants to join the COVID-19 Mass Testing Response Teams across our schools in and around Lincolnshire.
Following the Department of Education's announcement, we are in urgent need of Test Assistants to support our schools in mandatory mass testing. We are looking for assistants with a background working in schools and are particularly interested to hear from those with experience in healthcare.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be accountable for supporting subjects during sample taking and Processing Operatives during processing of samples. Your responsibilities will include:
* Providing subjects with additional verbal instructions if required
* Ensuring each subject's self-administered test is labelled appropriately and has barcodes attached
* Ensuring each subject has passed their test to a Processing Operative
* Directing each patient to exit, with test card
What we are looking for:
* Commitment to the work and to following the strict guideline and procedures required
* Experience working with members of the public/patients
* Good interpersonal skills and a caring nature
You will be required to work Monday to Friday on shifts between 7am and 5pm. You will be required to start in February 2021