Do you want to make a difference in the learning experience?
We are looking for candidates who are kind and understanding individuals looking for a fulfilling new role working in SEN schools across Dorset
The ideal candidate would...
· Be able to motivate and inspire children
· Be calm, passionate and understanding
· Have a passion for learning and high expectations of children's attainment
· Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to strengthen relationships with staff and students
· Be a positive role model at all times and have the ability to make learning fun
· Have excellent communication and organisational skills
· You must have a good command of the English language - written and oral
We can offer you...
· Competitive pay package starting from GBP65 (depending on experience)
· A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
· Extra CPD courses available
Previous experience of working with Autism, ADHD, EBD, PMLD, etc. is favourable however; overall experience with working with SEN children will be taken into account. Additional training for SEN is great but not crucial as are able to offer course such as, NASEN, Autism Awareness Training and Read, Write Inc. Phonics Training.
If you do not have the qualifications but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work the please do apply as we have a number of other positions available.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.