JHE & Partners are pleased to be working with a great client locally as they look to recruit a permanent Finance Manager. The company has a turnover of around £20m with 200 employees. They work on a Sage 200 system, as well as in house software and quite extensive use of Excel for reporting and reconciling purposes. Reporting to the Finance Director, the main duties within this role include:
- Leading a team of 4 staff to ensure deadlines are met and daily and monthly tasks are completed
- Monthly management accounts production including departmental analysis and reporting
- Payroll journals and all related analysis and balance sheet reconciliations for three payrolls paid at different monthly intervals
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and responsibility for VAT returns including full reconciliation to sales/purchase transactions
- Responsible for month end ledger closure process
- Development of more detailed management information to aid strategic business decisions, including margin analysis
- Stock valuation and calculation of provisions where necessary
- Dealing with year-end auditors and providing any information requested
- Creating detailed job costing analysis
Offering a competitive salary, this is a great opportunity to join a friendly, professional company. This is a key role within the finance function, allowing the successful applicant the opportunity to have a real impact on the business.
To discuss this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch at your earliest possibility to avoid missing out.